lørdag den 6. juli 2019

You can't even trust big brands anymore!

Normally I write about tech and technical problems, but this time its something from real life and has nothing to do with tech.

Last year in July I bought a pair of Adidas Originals, in Denmark, from Spartoo.dk and 4 months after the buy I saw that the sewing were going apart on the left one, and realized there were no sewing, it was glued together. The sewing showing on the shoe - is FAKE.

Well, I needed my shoes and a small thing like this were not going to stop me, so I gave it a small drop superglue and it worked fine, until yesterday where the rest of the glue gave up - and not only on one shoe, both of them now.

So, lousy work Adidas!

After a bit more investigation, it turns out Adidas got these shoes made in India. Not saying that is bad, but they do have cheaper labour and less quality control than we do, and some fake items come from there.

In Denmark we have 2 years reclamation right, meaning that the company has to compensate you if factory error - and you could argue that shoes with FAKE sewing and only glued together, were the glue gives up just 1 year after purchase, is factory error.

So lets see if I can get Spartoo.dk to send me a new pair, without first sending in the ones I wear everyday - yeah they can still be worn, though not so water resistant anymore - See photos.

I will follow up with an update to this on what is happening in the case.

Ordrenummer: 1050024450924128

Update: The dealer Spartoo.dk has chosen to ignore the case and I have asked Adidas to change the shoes to a new pair which should hold more than 1 year - waiting for response from Adidas. 














Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

If you have comments then feel free to write them here. Please write in either english or danish, but no other languages(the comment will be removed) and no spam or advertizing please(it will be repported to Google).