mandag den 22. juni 2020

Shopee too, not only Lazada

In my search for a new second hand laptop, I use different search engines, where mostly it's Carousell, Lazada and Shopee.

This time I ran into a problem with Shopee's search engine, similar to the one I wrote about from Lazada. I have informed Shopee so lets see if they want to fix it.

The problem:

When changing the Sort/listing type from "Relevance" to "Price Low to High", the search engine lowers the results found - it is not suppose to do that - it means that some sellers ads are discarded by changing the sort type and that is a serious error in the search engine's code.

It could lead to a lawsuit.



















Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

If you have comments then feel free to write them here. Please write in either english or danish, but no other languages(the comment will be removed) and no spam or advertizing please(it will be repported to Google).